The VSP program helps victims and witnesses of crime by orienting them to the court system and providing practical and emotional support to those involved with the justice system.
Services available include:
- Help completing Victim Compensation forms through the Crime Victim Assistance Program
- Advocacy and liaison with justice system personnel, including RCMP
- Information about the legal process
- Accompaniment to legal appointments
- Preparation with court testimony
- Assistance with completing other forms